Final Fantasy XIV became one of the biggest MMOs out of nowhere. Not only was the game just really good, someone messed up really bad with their games and lost the slot. On the bright side, I've been doing my morning jogs across Eorzea and honestly... they're quite fun. The Ring fit mod for FFXIV is still in the works however it currently works for basic movement and skills!
How to Set-up (Cronus Zen)
So there are 2 versions of the Ring fit x FFXIV build. One that locks out your joysticks until you start walking or jogging and one that let's you use it on a bicycle. I have a YouTube Video that does the basic set-up of the hardware! Once that's done upload the corresponding script below and you're good to go. For those who need a quick written tutorial here's one below:
Also remember one HUGE REMINDER: SWAP the location of your Joy-cons for these Ring Fit Mods. The Ring-Con Joy-Con is now in your Leg Strap. The Leg Strap Joy-Con is now in your Left Hand.
Head over to my Cronus Zen GitHub Repository and download the Elden Ring Fit Adventure file! You'll need to upload the .gpc file to your Cronus Zen before using it on any of the platforms. Below is a quick rundown on how to set-up your Cronus Zen with the assumption you've read/watched the tutorial! If you need help DM me on Twitter or visit Cronus Zen's Manual for more information!
The Cronus Zen Scripts
How to set-up for Titan Two
For the Titan Two method the out-of-the-box Joy-Cons work!
What you need for the Titan TwoHead over to my Github Page to download the script needed for this set-up! Download the .GPC and look up the manual for the Titan Two if you have any issues.
- Connect your Titan Two to your PC via the OUTPUT port
- Connect your Titan Two to your PC via the PROG port
- Connect a Xbox 360 or Xbox One controller to the SLOT B port
- Open up the Gtuner IV software
- Load the .GPC file to the Gtuner IV GPC Script IDE
- Connect your joycons to the Titan Two via the Device Configuration tab on the right side of the UI. (Use the "Wireless Bluetooth Pairing" button after activating the JoyCons Sync Button")
- On GTuner IV, under "Device Configuration", Make sure the Output Protocol is set to either: "USB Automatic" or "USB Xbox 360"
- Press the Green "Test and debug" Arrow on Menu file
- Enter into your game's window and have fun!